We took Sofie and Jackson to the beach for the first time on my birthday a few days ago. They both loved it! We will definitely be going back this Spring and Summer. It's an easy 40 minute drive for us... I'm not sure why we didn't get around to taking them sooner. It was a perfect, mild morning for the beach. The water is too cold right now to get in, but the weather is really starting to warm up here. I'm betting that our next trip will consist of swimsuits and lots of wading! As you can see from some of these pics, I've been experimenting with my editing software. I really don't know what I'm doing, but I had fun editing some of these pics.
Arriving at the beach... our double jogger was a lifesaver!
At first Sofie and Jackson didn't pay much attention to the sand and just wanted to play with the new beach toys we bought them... Also notice Sofie has a new outfit on. First thing we did when we found our spot was change her poopy blowout diaper!
What's this stuff?
Daddy taking Sofie for a stroll...
Getting their feet wet...
The whole time I was trying to take pictures of Sofie and Brian, Jackson was eating sand out of his pail. Once he figured out that he could get that stuff into his mouth, he was constantly trying to eat it.
Jackson and I going to explore the water...
Jackson walking!
Jackson discovered sea shells...
Here is a pic of Brian and I later that day before we went out for my birthday dinner (thanks to our friend Rosa for babysitting so we could have a night out!).























Great pics! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday!
ReplyDelete