WOW! It's finally here... Jackson and Sofie's FIRST birthday! What an amazing year it has been. I can't believe what little people they have transformed in to. Today is bittersweet for me. As their mommy, I'm sad that they are growing up so quickly. However, I'm also having so much fun watching Sofie and Jackson grow and change from babies to toddlers. They are such little sponges and it's amazing just how much stuff they are picking up on now. I'll post more b-day pictures later after we celebrate tonight and this weekend, but I'll share a few pictures I snapped this morning when they were doing "So big" and holding up their pointer finger in response to "How old are you?"
First, here are a few pics that were taken a year ago today...
 |
| Our first ever family picture. |
 |
| Jackson |
 |
| Sofie |
And here S & J are today, on their big first birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment