In addition to spending Christmas at my parent's house in Lincoln, we also spent about three weeks there. We didn't get out and about much while we were there because the babies were battling single ear infections that later turned into double ear infections. At one point I thought we were ready to venture out with the babies so everyone went to Valentino's for dinner, only to have Sofie's poo (from the antibiotics) explode out of her diaper, all over her clothes and stroller seat, all over me and my coat (I picked her up out of her stroller not realizing what had happened), and all over the changing station in the bathroom. Of course, now I look back at that situation and laugh, but at the time, all I remember thinking is that I just wanted my babies to be healthy again!
While we were in Lincoln, it was super cold and we got our dose of snow for the year! I've been missing the snow so I'm glad I got to experience a little bit of it this winter. And a little bit was enough :) Jackson and Sofie did a lot of looking at the snow, but they were still a little young to get out and enjoy it. Maybe next year!
Here are some pics of our 3 weeks in Lincoln (minus Christmas):
Sofie and Jackson with their cousins:
Grant helping Jack play with the fire truck at my parent's... his FAVORITE toy while we were there!
My sister, Angie, and I feeding all the babies:
Playing in the tent:
Sofie
Jackson
Watching Nana shovel the snow:
We LOVE vacuums!
Tired girl
Playing with my cousin Jennifer's baby boy, Owen:
Sofie's cheesy grin:
We stayed cozy inside and avoided the white stuff outside!
Double fisting it :)
Sofie and Jackson love to play with boxes... and apparently so does Papa (notice Sofie playing with Papa's cell phone while Jackson covers for her!).
Playing with Nana:
The babies know how to play peek-a-boo:
Who needs a push toy? Jackson doesn't! EVERYTHING is a push toy for him.
In their Nebraska outfits (from Papa, of course!)...






















No comments:
Post a Comment