I have taken some silly pictures of Jackson this week. It is so fun to watch each twin develop their own personality!
Here he is in his exersaucer. Of course, he has all those wonderful toys to play with and he is obsessed with the tag on one of the toys.
"Strike a pose!" This is what Brian and I call this new position. Jackson loves to put his hand on his right thigh and look around! I have other pictures of him in this exact same position, but didn't feel the need to post them all :)
Bandit boy! I promise he wasn't getting ready to rob a bank here. Jackson's spit up has started to decrease (I think solid foods are really helping with that), so he doesn't always have a bib on, but on this particular day he had just finished eating so I thought I'd put a bib on him just in case. I put it on quickly, then tended to Sofie. About 10 minutes later I realized this is how I had put it on... didn't seem to bother him one bit!
Brian snapped this pic after he put Jackson to bed one evening while I was gone. I think he was waiting for his mommy to get home :)
Jackson REALLY likes the foam mat we have down in our living room. He loves to feel its texture, and his newest thing is pulling off the pieces on the edge to suck on them.
Don't worry - I will dedicate a blog post entirely to Sofie someday soon!






The bandit picture is SO funny! You have captured some really good moments!
ReplyDelete