Sunday, September 12, 2010

We have discovered the dog!

Lately, Sofie and Jackson have been paying a little more attention to our pooch, Boo. Boo has been so good with them so far, keeping his distance and occasionally checking them out when we're around. Now the babies are getting curious about him. Before we know it, Boo will have two little playmates that won't leave him alone!

What's up, Boo?
Boo looks thrilled... I had to keep Sofie from tugging at his ears.
I'm not too sure about this, mom!
Jackson pondering...
Giving Boo a little pat-pat.

1 comment:

  1. That is so cute! Finn can't leave our Boo alone most days. It's nice that your dog is bigger, our tiny one can't handle all the grabbing :) I can't believe how big they are getting, six months already! I hope one day all our little ones will get to meet.

    ReplyDelete