Brian and I have left Sofie and Jackson with my mom, sister, and even a babysitter (just once!) before, but tonight was the first time that we left the babies to have a date for just the two of us. Grandma and Grandpa Jindra watched the babies while Brian and I went out to dinner. Here is a pic of the four of us right before we left:
Notice that Sofie's shirt says "I love my auntie." This shirt is from Aunt Lisa, Brian's sister. The twins will get to meet her when we head to Texas, hopefully later this year (Sofie loves her Auntie Angie, too!).
Grammy and Pappy Jindra, as they have chosen to be called, got these shirts for the twins when they were in Kauai last year. I do NOT approve of parties in Sofie's crib at 3:00 a.m.! :)
Here is a pic of Sofie and Jackson from earlier this week in their Adidas gear from Papa York. The York family is all decked out in Adidas thanks to Papa York's job in the Nebraska Athletic Department.
just a cute butt shot...




LOve the little baseball and flowers on their behinds. We have that onsie too for the boys! Gotta love carters!
ReplyDeleteIt was so wonderful meeting Jackson and Sofie - they are absolutely adorable and very well behaved babies!