Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hands and Mouths

Lately, we have definitely been going through the "I Want To Put Everything In My Mouth Stage." I can't quote the child psychologist who named this stage, but he/she has to be out there somewhere! I was uploading some more pictures the other day and noticed a pattern in many of them... hands or toys in mouths. Here are just a few:

 Sofie trying to put Jackson's arm in her mouth.

2 comments:

  1. Are you thinking of Freud's "oral stage"? Mine are in that too! They can't be close to getting teeth already, right? It seemed like the boys started chewing on that stuff way before they got any teeth.

    Cute pics- I especially like the ones of them chewing on each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure... the dr. told us yesterday that it's very possible that they could be starting the teething process. Or maybe it's just a stage. Who knows!

    ReplyDelete