Sunday, January 17, 2010

Baby Showers

Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family who hosted and attended our baby showers! It was so nice to see everyone and we are so grateful for all of the nice gifts. Below are some pics from the showers...

Kansas City Baby Shower - November 22, 2009

Me with the lovely hostesses - Kari, Camille, and Amber.


Me with my sister and my mom


All the expecting moms at the shower - Amber G., Angie, me, Kari, Amber C., and Jill


Group shot


My sister (Angie) and I showing off our bellies!


Me with 2 of my college friends, Jill and Jamie, who also recently had twins.




 Grandma Jindra sent goodies from her favorite vacation spot, Hawaii.

Charles E. Bennett Elementary Baby Shower - January 20, 2010

 
This was the cutest fruit bowl I've ever seen! 




  
pink and blue chocolate bears made by Nancy


As you can see, I took too many pictures of food, and not enough of other people. I didn't even get a picture with my team! 

  

  




Couples Shower - Jacksonville, FL - January 23, 2010
  
boy/girl diaper cakes


The girls (minus Nikki - sorry Nikki!)


me with the co-hostesses



the boys - without their beers


opening gifts

  
Caiden loved helping with the presents!



Yum!


Wedding pose - they made us cut the cake! I must say that Brian has gotten wiser during these last 5 years of marriage - he didn't smear icing on me this time!


Shower with the Neighbors - February 2, 2010


  
Me with some of my wonderful neighbors!



opening gifts

  

  
 This is called a "mommy sippy cup." Guess what's gonna go in there???

No comments:

Post a Comment