Sunday, January 17, 2010

25 Week Sonogram

December 10, 2009 - I had been feeling pretty sick for the majority of my pregnancy, and it took me up until the 5 or 6 month mark to FINALLY start feeling decent and get my appetite back. I'm pretty sure that this was one of the first weeks that I didn't experience any morning sickness or have to pull over on my way to work. A big milestone for mom!!!

At our 25 week appointment, Sofie was estimated to weigh 1 pound, 7 ounces and Jackson was estimated to weigh 1 pound, 15 ounces. An 8 ounce difference doesn't sound like much, but it does indicate about a 25% discrepancy in their weight. Jackson was in the 60th percentile and Sofie in the 19th percentile. The doctor wasn't too concerned because each baby had their own sac and own placenta, so it wasn't like one was taking more nutrients from the other. Nonetheless, this worried me a little. I was eager to see what the next sonogram would show.

The babies were starting to get more and more crowded, and less and less "showy" for the camera. We were not able to get many good shots of them today. I could post a few of the pictures, but it would be hard to make out what the pictures are of.

No comments:

Post a Comment