I have really been slacking on picture-taking lately. My mom was here for 2 weeks in August and I don't have a single picture of her with the kids! We were lucky to have her stay with Sofie and Jackson while Brian and I went house hunting in Dallas. We are excited for the changes ahead, but really trying to focus on making the most of the time we have left here in Florida. This move is really going to be bittersweet for us!
| Sporting their new cowboy/cowgirl pj's from Grammie and Pappy |
| A favorite daily activity - parading around the house in my shoes! |
| So serious! |
| Jackson loves to join Sofie in the fashion show whenever he's willing to break away from his train table. |
| Picnic snack on a suitcase. Why not? |
| Sofie loves to accessorize! |
| Jackson loves his new train table we got him a few months ago! |
| Budding artist |
| She loves painting! |
| Everyone sporting their K-State hats |
No comments:
Post a Comment