Monday, August 6, 2012

More Summer Fun

Playing in the backyard...



It isn't summer without watermelon! Sofie and Jackson love it.



At the beach... I try to get decent pictures, but we spend most of our time splashing in the water and jumping in waves. We don't spend a whole lot of time in the sand because we can't keep the kids out of the water!





We have spent a lot of time at our neighborhood pool this summer...








When Jackson opted to stay home with Brian when I went running one day, Sofie insisted that Cinderella take his place. She buckled her in and everything.



Here are Sofie and Jackson at their Little Gym class. Future Olympians?







A fun morning at the Museum of Science and History...



Note: Sofie did have shoes. She had just finished playing in a nearby sand pit where you take off your shoes and dig for dinosaurs :) I just had to add that I do not let my kids walk around museums barefoot!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are doing a lot of fun stuff with them! I want to get the boys in a gymnastics class too! Sofie looks so old with her long hair- love the curl!

    ReplyDelete