Every week I take Sofie and Jackson to a Tiny Tikes class. At first, they weren't too sure about the new environment, but they have totally warmed up to it and seem to enjoy it. We hardly ever have tears anymore! Thank goodness because I cannot do all the activities with each of them. One of the instructors takes one of the twins and I take the other for things that require both baby and parent. They do stretches, "gymnastics," circle time, music, story time, "rides," etc., etc., etc. Every week they change up the activities which is kind of nice.
 |
| Jackson on the trampoline |
 |
| Sofie on the trampoline |
 |
| Ball pit! |
 |
| Jackson in total amazement with all the balls around him. |
 |
| Going on a sled ride. |
 |
| Thank goodness my mom was with us so I could get some pictures at this class. I think the babies were working on holding themselves up with the grippers in this pic. |
 |
| Not too sure about this hanging/swinging stuff... |
 |
| Sofie's turn |
 |
| They love the swings! |
 |
| Thomas the Tank rides... They both just wanted to eat Thomas the whole time they were riding! |
No comments:
Post a Comment