Sunday, October 3, 2010

Nana York's Visit

My mom came during the month of September and stayed for about a week. Brian was out of town during most of her visit, so I LOVED her company and all of her help with Sofie and Jackson. I think the babies became pretty attached to her while she was visiting :)

Nana with the babies


Nana brought my sister's jogging stroller that she used with my twin nephews. This was our first time taking it for a spin.
Jackson reading his new book with Nana.

Of course we had to dress Sofie and Jackson in their Husker gear for gameday so Nana could get a Husker pic with them. She also brought the cutest NU outfits for them for this winter :)

Yes, my mom brought a Nebraska shirt for me, too. Don't worry K-Staters, I will be wearing purple and cheering for the Cats this Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment