Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sleeping Beauties

During this past week, I've caught some cute sleeping pictures of the babies...

After eating, I went to get a washcloth and returned to Jackson sound asleep in his high chair, sucking on his fingers:


Jackson asleep in his swing... in his swing and carseat he often falls asleep with his head hanging forward:

He's not asleep, but this is how we often find Jackson after naps, peering over the top just watching for someone to come in and rescue him:


Sofie sound asleep for the night - butt up in the air and legs crossed. Too cute!

The last week or so, Sofie works her way to the side of her crib and falls asleep with her arm around her bumper... kind of makes me nervous! At first I would always move her, but she always finds her way back to that spot!

The babies often still fall asleep in the car, but usually when we return home and they're inside they almost always wake up right away. On this particular day, they stayed conked out (they were worn out from the pool!):

No comments:

Post a Comment