Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Check out all of our latest tricks...

Jackson and Sofie like to pull/push each other around on their push toys. So cute!

They still LOVE Baby Einstein (thanks, Nikki, for all the DVD's!). The other day my mom and I were talking and I mentioned that we should put on a Baby Einstein DVD before dinner since they were getting fussy. Nothing gets by Jackson.... he immediately ran over to the t.v. and started pounding on the t.v. stand.


Peek-a-boo!

Happy Sofie riding her airplane.

Rock on!

We still LOVE to look through books.

Ask either twin, "Where's your belly button?" or "Where's your bee-bo?" and they will show you their belly button. We now also call it a "bee-bo" after the kids have taken a liking to The Belly Button Book by Sandra Boyton.

Sofie pretending to talk on the phone... The girl loves shoes and phones already. We are in trouble!

Like I said, Sofie loves shoes. Here she is enjoying wearing Nana's shoes around the house.



Sofie now thinks she can dress herself. I slipped this dress on over her clothes to make sure it fit before removing the tags... She insisted on wearing it all afternoon. It goes so nicely with the zebra print leggings!

Jackson trying to catch some bubbles.

2 comments:

  1. Cute post...they are getting so big! Hope to catch up with you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute! My boys love to try on our shoes too and walk around in them. Are you coming to KC this summer? I would love to see your adorable babies again and now that they can all walk they are on a even playing field!

    ReplyDelete