Sunday, December 5, 2010

Ho Ho Ho

This weekend we went to a Christmas party hosted by our local multiples group, and Jackson and Sofie had their first meeting with Santa. Jackson just stared up at him with wide eyes. I was fully expecting him to start bawling, but he was mesmerized instead. Sofie just whimpered and was on the verge of tears the whole time. She kept looking at me as if she was saying, "Take me back mom! Who is this weirdo?" I think I got her away from ol' St. Nick just in time to prevent the waterworks!





Back at home, Sofie decided to gang up on her brother. I guess she forgot that Santa is always watching!

2 comments:

  1. I had one of each reaction too! That last picture cracks me up - is she the bully of the two?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope! Jackson is usually more of the bully, but Sofie is starting to become a little more aggressive and hold her own :)

    ReplyDelete