Sunday, July 15, 2012

January and February 2012

I know this was a while ago, but here goes the catching up!

Sofie is such a little mommy.

Here is Jackson trying to give Curious George bananas and avocados through the t.v.

Feasting

At the Jacksonville Zoo

They love the double slides at the zoo!

Jackson sliding

Sofie and mommy sliding

Riding the train... Always a favorite!

They love to color.

Finger painting!

Loving it.

Making valentines

Decorating Valentine's Day cupcakes

They spent about as much time eating the icing as they did frosting with it :)

This little guy has a huge sweet tooth! He couldn't wait to dig in.

I'm not sure what Sofie is doing here, but I sure do love her pigtails!

Sofie and Jackson "helping" Brian prep the guest bedroom for painting the day before our new carpet was installed. Gotta love last minute projects!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment