So it's February and I'm just now getting around to updating our blog from December. I know I keep saying it, but better late than never! I am going to get our blog printed into a book soon - my motivation to keep on blogging because I think it's the perfect way to preserve memories. Check out this website if you have a blog... http://blog2print.sharedbook.com/blogworld/printmyblog/index.html. 10% off blog books the next 2 days!
Here are a few photos from December. Christmas and more coming soon (including more pictures of Sofie... Jackson won out in this round, I guess!).
 |
| Jackson loves reading his potty book... and loves to pee on the potty. He has even pooped once, but I think it was just a one time thing! |
 |
| One of his favorite activities... rummaging through the pantry! |
 |
| Jack has learned that he can stand on anything to get to anything... |
 |
| All bundled up for the neighborhood Christmas parade. |
 |
| Looking for Santa. |
 |
| parade |
 |
| Sofie eating breakfast with some of her new tea set accessories. |
 |
| They love to touch pretend "hot" stuff with oven mitts on... or just run around with them on :) |
 |
| Holding hands. |
 |
| Cheese! |
 |
| Figuring out that they can take the lawnmower for a spin... |
 |
| I love watching them figure stuff out together and laugh and giggle at each other. They are definitely best friends! |
 |
| "Go fast! Go fast!" |
No comments:
Post a Comment