Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Nana and Papa's Visit

We were fortunate to have Nana come spend a few weeks with us once again. Papa was able to join her for an extended weekend in November. Sofie and Jackson love all the attention from their Nana and Papa when they visit. They loved every minute of it.... We all did!

Sunset at the beach... Jackson was freezing because he ran in the water with his clothes on. The beach stretches for miles, and he was literally the only person we could see that was getting wet.  I think we might have a future surfer on our hands. Thank goodness we had a dry change of clothes in our stroller!

I know that many of you will not like this, but here are Sofie and Jackson in their Husker gear from Nana and Papa!

Gotta get these kids some purple....


My mom and I took the kids to the zoo and they loved cruising around in their wagon.

No comments:

Post a Comment