Busted... coloring on her face!
Check out those shades!
Talking on the phone to daddy (for real).
Jackson loves to run the Dust Buster until it dies.
At a corn maze/fall festival..... Once again Jackson is not wanting to sit still (I had to hold him on my lap for the ride).
Playing in the corn!
Jackson LOVED it until I had to remove him because he kept wanting to eat the corn :)
There's those sunglasses again!
Playing around with daddy before bed...
Pretending to go "night night." One of their favorite pretend activities!
Wiping the floor... they see me do this enough after meals, I guess.
Amazingly, Jackson could still see out of the bottom of the bucket to push Sofie around.
Yummy fall dinner, thanks to the farmer's market...
Sofie munching on her favorite snack, Veggie Straws.
I wish they'd do this every night!
They love to eat spoonfuls of peanut butter.


No comments:
Post a Comment