So as I've been filling those boxes and shoving them in closets, I've found myself wondering how I would have survived without some of my coveted baby items and gadgets. So, here they are, my top 5 favorite baby items...
Probably the #1 item from the baby days is the Double Blessings EZ 2 Nurse Twins Nursing Pillow. I never would have survived nursing for so long if it weren't for my big purple pillow! This thing cost me $70 and I would have paid much, much more for it. Tandem nursing was pretty much impossible for us without it. And it's bigger and bulkier than it looks. It would take up 3/4 of a large suitcase when we would travel. And when I bought mine they didn't come with that nifty brown cover-up... genius!
The rest of the items are all probably in a tie for a close 2nd...
Fisher Price My Little Lamb Cradle n Swing - We had 2 of these swings and oh my goodness, they were the babies' favorite place to sleep for quite a while! One of these swings was loaned to us by our friends, the Parsons, who warned us that they named it the "crack swing" because their baby loved it so much. Yep, it's the crack swing for sure! This was the only place Sofie slept for a good month or so when she was really congested from her reflux. The elevation was perfect for her (we kept the swing turned off at night when she was in it and we'd move it in to our bedroom).
Baeba Babycook - This next item was awesome for making baby food. All-in-one steamer and pureer! I still use it to steam veggies for the kids... so much easier than breaking out the pots and pans, and all the pieces go in the dishwasher.
Burp Cloths and Bibs - I think we own approximately 75 burp rags, no joke. Bibs, maybe 30-40. Jackson's mouth was a continuous fountain of spit-up until he was about 5-6 months old. It seemed like we could fill an entire laundry basket with just burp rags and bibs all in one day.
Mobicam Digital Wireless Monitor - This thing has given me more peace of mind than any other baby gadget out there. I LOVE being able to see the babes while they are sleeping/going to sleep/waking up. It was great for when we were trying to decide if we should go in or let them keep fussing.
No comments:
Post a Comment