I have come a long ways in dealing with bugs and wildlife. I've captured a little frog in my house in Washington (OK, I had some help), dealt with little geckos and wasps in my classroom here in Florida, and gotten much better at killing bugs. However, a few weeks ago when Brian and I were wrapping things up around the house and getting ready to go to bed one evening, I did not expect to walk into my kitchen and find a SNAKE. Shudder. It was a very small snake, but still. A SNAKE was in my kitchen. I'm so glad Brian was home to deal with it!! We later discovered that the door from our garage to our house had been left cracked open that evening... that's probably how it got in.

OMG! I can only imagine how freaked out you were....too crazy! Thank goodness Brian was there to help!
ReplyDelete