Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

Mother's Day was a pretty low key day for us, but I couldn't think of a better way to spend the day! Brian made us all pancakes and eggs for breakfast, we all went for a 4 mile walk/run (with Sofie and Jackson in the stroller, of course!), went to lunch, took naps and did housework, then ended the day at the pool. The twins are loving the pool this year... but that's a whole other post. It was a great day, but the best part was being able to spend quality time with my sweet family... I could never ask for anything more than that. I posted this on Facebook, but I'll post it here again... My heart goes out to all of you who want to be mommies but it just hasn't happened yet, to all of you who have lost a mother or child, and to all of the single mommies who do the hardest job in the world all by themselves. I never forget that holidays like Mother's Day can be bittersweet for so many. I am so blessed to have my two happy, healthy babies and carry one of the best titles in the world - Mommy. Happy belated Mother's Day to all the mommies out there! And to my mom... I'm so lucky to be able to call her Mom... I could go on and on and on about how wonderful she is!!


Sofie, Jackson and I on Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment