Welcome, friends and family! We hope you enjoy reading about the new additions to our family, Sofie Elizabeth and Jackson Nikolaus. They arrived on March 2, 2010 and we are loving every second! We created this blog mainly to keep friends and family up-to-date that we are not able to see as often as we would like. We would love to hear from you - feel free to leave comments or email us at yorkjulie@hotmail.com. Enjoy!
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
35 Weeks
2/17/10 - It's hard to believe that the babies have made it to 35 weeks. I never dreamed that we would make it this far... and NOT be on bed rest! Jackson and Sofie looked great again today at their check-up. They each scored 10 out of 10 points once again. The doctor said that I am 70-80% effaced and 1-2 cm dilated. According to him, this is very normal and right on track for a twin pregnancy. I have been having contractions, but nothing regular or painful. I am doing fine - just very tired and feeling mighty large! Every week I tell myself that my belly can't possibly get any larger... boy am I wrong! I posted a recent belly pic (see below in the Belly Pics post).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Julie you look great! You are so so close. Those NST scores are perfect. Pretty soon you will be holding your little ones.
ReplyDeleteSo glad to hear everything checked out good at your appt. We'll be thinking of you guys!
ReplyDelete