February 3, 2010 - At 33 weeks, Jackson and Sofie had a biophysical profile ultrasound and another non-stress test. They each received points for various things from these two tests. We were so happy that they each scored 10 out of 10 points! Way to go Jackson and Sofie! To my surprise, while all the monitors were hooked up to my belly, the nurse also informed me that I was having contractions. This was very surprising to me, as I couldn't even feel them. Apparently I need to do my homework better because I thought that you were supposed to be able to feel contractions, even the Braxton-Hicks contractions.
We have our next 3 appointments with the doctor scheduled. If the babies are not here by my last appointment on Feb. 24th, then we'll schedule an induction date for the first week of March. So... that means 4 more weeks at the most!!! I guess that means it's time to finally pack a bag for the hospital and install those car seats!
We just have a few finishing touches left on the nursery, and then I will post some pictures of the finished product this weekend!
January 27, 2010 - At our 32 week appointment, things continued to look good with both babies. Sofie's estimated weight was 3 pounds, 8 oz. and Jackson's was 4 pounds, 11 oz. Sofie moved up to the 25th percentile and Jackson to the 75th percentile. Both babies passed their non-stress test, too!
No comments:
Post a Comment