Saturday, January 22, 2011

Catching Up

After being gone for close to a month, we are finally home, unpacked, organized, and settled (ALMOST) back into a routine. Despite illness and sleep issues, we had a great time visiting family and friends in Nebraska and Kansas. We miss everyone so much already! More blog posts to come soon!

Does anyone know how to turn a blog into a book (like one of those photo books, but with all the writing, too)? I have heard that this can be done, but I'm not sure of who to go through or what websites to go to in order to do this. I would really like to put a book together with Sofie and Jackson's first year. If you know how this can be done, please email me or leave a comment. It's hard to believe the babies will be ONE on March 2. More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment